Artwerx

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 | |

I've wanted to post what I've been doing for quite some time because it's obviously why I'm here. I really want to post bookmaking pics but I don't have those right now due to obvious techno issues, so for now I'll just post some GD stuff.

Project 1 Face Stencil Graffiti (still not done lol)


Project 2: Create a logo design for the UGA Studies Abroad Cortona program to be used on landscape architecture plan renderings. (As seen before spelled incorrectly lol)



Project 3: Create a poster design advertising the final show for the Cortona Program (in Italian)

I went from this:


To this



And finally to these:



Yes this is folded paper and yes it took me over an hour per letterform. Hopefully going to do a more seamless version down the road since we were on such a time crunch for this round.



That's all for now. Hopefully soon I will have pics of books, way more exciting : )

0 comments:

Leave Comments Here

About This Blog

Followers