The more you look, the less you see, so close your eyes and start to breathe.

Sunday, July 11, 2010 | |


Wow what a busy week! We are in the throws of the semester to be sure. Everyone is getting ready for the end of the semester show, which I can't even believe we're talking about the end of the semester at this point! I've been working hard on a new book and two submissions for show posters, so I've been a busy girl! Almost missed the weekend trip to Arezzo because of all my work, but I was able to go check it out for a few hours before heading back. Tonight I get to eat a hamburger at Lanny's party he's throwing for us. You don't understand how excited I am to eat not pasta. Rumor is that there will be tea as well. I also found some chocolate chip cookies this week which is both good and bad news. It's getting really hot here which is certainly bad news. I really really want to get some pics of my recent work up here, but I keep shooting in RAW out of habit and the computers here wont take my raw files. I'm a techno nightmare these days.

Above is a picture from last weekend when we had Saturday free and I went with Lily, Melissa and Amanda to Florence. The picture itself is not of Florence, it's actually the view back toward Cortona in the direction of our school while we were waiting for the bus at about 715 in the morning. Florence was wonderful. We climbed to the top of the Duomo (all for Steve of course) and then spent most of the rest of the day shopping in the leather market. I really loved Florence and according to some I didn't even see the pretty part of it. It's nice to be back in a city after being in a small town for so long, but then again it's also nice to come back to the small town at the end of the day. Ultimately I call the trip a success because it was the first time we left Cortona and didn't get hailed on.

My next challenges are mastering all forms of the book in the next three weeks, walking more so i can therefore gelato more, finding a gift for my parents, paying off my greek bill once and for all, finishing up a wedding album and two print orders, finding something to wear to the final show (any suggestions?) and figuring out how to stop creatures from pooping on my laundry all the time.

Ta ta for now!

0 comments:

Leave Comments Here

About This Blog

Followers